Elect Thom Atkinson for Colorado US House, District 2.
Protect your rights. Open the Economy and Schools.
Choose a moderate who will work hard for the people instead of their party.
"The Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution." - The Preamble to the Bill of Rights.
1. The US Constitution does not give the right of shutting down the economy to the President of the United States. Only Congress may pass laws.
2. The First Amendment does not give anyone the right to prevent people from assembling; neither the President nor Governors.
3. "the right of the people to keep and bare arms, shall not be infringed." - The Second Amendment
4. The Enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people. - The Ninth Amendment
5. The Libertarian Party seeks to hold onto the freedoms granted by the US Constitution.
Candidate for Colorado US House of Representatives, District 2
Retired reserve Lieutenant Colonel, USMC. MBA schooled global businessman. NRA life member and Golden Eagle member. Member of the Boulder Rifle Club. A moderate concerned with your freedom and constitutional rights, the economy, schools, national defense, energy and the environment.